Warm weather = DOT

QRTRHRS

Reaction score
Temp was up in the 40's here in eastern PA yesterday and today. Must have woke up the bears as they were out in full force on I-78 and I-81. I-78 in Jersey was bad too.

rubberfish

Reaction score
The Canadian bugs are the same. Come out in full force when the weather gets nice. Allthough I don't care much for climbing around under my truck in the ****** weather either:(

Green Machine

Reaction score
I have a funny storie about DOT. I was halling Cow-crap in a dump truck for a local farmer. It was raining and there was **** all down the side and on the undercarage. Got pulled over by Dot for a full on inspection. He told me to turn the truck off and get out. So I did but I also dumped the air out of the bags on my way out (drops the truck 6 more inches to the ground) he got his skid out and started climing under the truck. **** was dripping all over him. he said what the hell have you been in? I just stood there and chuckeld. after about 5 min of inspections he said this thing smells like ****. You done just get the hell out of hear. It was so funny. He had crap all over him head to tow. and it was only like 10am so he was going to smell that way all day!!!.

Jarlaxle

Bregan D'aerthe
Reaction score
Now, GM, I think that's a load of crap!

(I'm sorry...I had to...hey, come on...no need to throw coffee cups at me...)

rthomas

Reaction score
Green Machine said:
I have a funny storie about DOT. I was halling Cow-crap in a dump truck for a local farmer. It was raining and there was **** all down the side and on the undercarage. Got pulled over by Dot for a full on inspection. He told me to turn the truck off and get out. So I did but I also dumped the air out of the bags on my way out (drops the truck 6 more inches to the ground) he got his skid out and started climing under the truck. **** was dripping all over him. he said what the hell have you been in? I just stood there and chuckeld. after about 5 min of inspections he said this thing smells like ****. You done just get the hell out of hear. It was so funny. He had crap all over him head to tow. and it was only like 10am so he was going to smell that way all day!!!.
i hope that was at bow hill, the real ******** work there. we've been harrassed about not having oversized load signs one week and then harrassed the next for having them with the same truck and same load

DBogo

Reaction score
Green Machine said:
thats funny **** right there LOL