WANTED: Lund cold front inserts (grille inserts)

bblaweless

Diesel Kid
Reaction score
Been loooking EVERYWHERE for a set of these guys....I have a leather bra I usually rock in the winter to help heat up the old rig, but it's shrunk since last year and I much prefer this look:)

If anyone wants so sell/ship me a set of these or knows where I could possibly order them from please let me know!

Thanks fellas/and ladies?
Benny
You must be registered for see images attach

bblaweless

Diesel Kid
Reaction score
That winter front will kill your water pump. Throw that away a get a good thermostat

Why would that kill my water pump?
I've ran them before without any issues...
Do you mean that just because the water pump will be working harder?
And I have a brand new motorcraft thermostat I just installed, and a brand new water pump..it's not about maintaining running temp it's about warmup time in the mornings, and north island trips in the real cold.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our first OBS PSD came with a set of Lund Cold Front inserts. We've used them every winter with no cooling issues. Good luck finding a set, however. In the past eight or so years, I think I've seen ONE set up for sale on the classifieds of the various forum sites. These are like crew cab front door interior panels; any that are in good shape, people are holding onto them with tight fists.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our first OBS PSD came with a set of Lund Cold Front inserts. We've used them every winter with no cooling issues. Good luck finding a set, however. In the past eight or so years, I think I've seen ONE set up for sale on the classifieds of the various forum sites. These are like crew cab front door interior panels; any that are in good shape, people are holding onto them with tight fists.
those ********, I need 2 of those door panels.
id just cut some of the grille covers out of aluminum.

bblaweless

Diesel Kid
Reaction score
They really do seem like a pain to find:( but I'm gonna be positive and keep the hope up;) glad to hear they work for you though!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726