Wanted - 460 engine brackets - Will trade IDI brackets

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone out there is going the other way and would like to trade.
I have pulled a 7.3, and am going back with a 460. Need the engine brackets that bolt to the crossmember.

Let me know if you have anything. Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I have a new set of solid mounts for the 460 I purchased but never used. Just have to find them.

Javier

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Sold the IDI frame brackets. Still looking for 460 frame brackets if anyone has them.

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found them, solid mounts that bolt to a 460 and drop it in. is that what you need?

Javier

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
I need the frame brackets that are bolted to the crossmember. These are what the motor mounts bolt to. I have motor mounts already, thanks.

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Buying a complete truck to part out, so I no longer need these. If anyone needs a set of IDI brackets I will still trade a set for a spare set of 460 brackets.

Thanks.

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Ok sound good do you use PayPal and will they fit a 92 it's got a 351 now but will be a idi soon
I do take Paypal. I have a 93 frame that had a 351, so I will check this weekend and confirm that they fit.

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Looks like the 5.8 crossmember is different on the drivers side. The passenger side is the same. I think swapping an IDI in will take some work. You will probably still need some brackets to start with.