Want to pay: Someone to make some stuff for me

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to make some parts for me, between work, wife, horses, home repairs (own a duplex), and transfering colleges I don't have the time to get everything I need done done. So, couple the time shortage with the lack of workspace and some necessity tools and it all leads me to asking another member to do it for me and me reimburse them for the parts and their time/labor (within reason hopefully :angel: ). Another reason I ask is because I would likely buy the parts online before building them myself, b/c most of these are what would seem to me to be fairly easy project I would rather save myself a couple bucks from ordering online while you still make some money, plus I know the money is going into another OB instead of a company ;Sweet

So, what I'm looking for (in no particular order of importance):
~ Clutch heim joint mod
~ 12V or Coolant Jacketed Fuel Filter setup ready to mount
~ HIH Coolant Heated 3/8" Fuel Line

Now obviously you can see the prices on some of the pages so I'm not trying to hide anything. I'm looking for quality stuff, but I know some of you have the experience and know-how to make this stuff much cheaper and of similar or better quality...then add some profit for you

Just let me know, I can be reached through this thread, PM, or email me at payableondeath62(at)hotmail.com

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited: