Viton Os, Valve covers and Fuel in Oil

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Yessir. I have a good supply of small parts. Been saving odds and ends for 20 years of idi's. I think of that too- vehicles being disabled through their computers. But our old iron would be immune. My son is a Chevy guy. :(
Apparently there must have been a lot of wind because that nut fell pretty far from the tree.:joker:
Of course my standard answer is "I'm sorry".

quickster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's living in PA now, and all his buddies are Ford guys. His one friend even bought my old '91. He is the only one with a Chevy. Can't figure it out. I failed!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
He's living in PA now, and all his buddies are Ford guys. His one friend even bought my old '91. He is the only one with a Chevy. Can't figure it out. I failed!
Which one best describes the situation? :backoff? :idiot:? :bs? cookoo? :cry:? :rtfm? -Lame? :***:? :kick:?
Maybe it's all of the above?

quickster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He has a hard head. I was the same way when I was young. He might end up with the '87 6.9 I'm working on right now some day. Stu, where you at?

Stu Bailey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m over in South Jersey, Atlantic County. Quick you gotta show your son this commercial and see if it changes his mind :rotflmao

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
STOP! I have tears in my eyes and I can't stop laughing! Somehow I kind of doubt that "take 2" made it onto TV.

Stu Bailey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahah you never know!! The 80s were a good time and people didn’t complain nearly as much lol I send that all my Chevy friends. “You want stunts, go see a f&$& movie” :rotflmao as he puts the cigarette out in his palm

papadiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you dont want to hear this, but unless it is from a reputable supplier, such as Classic diesel........, I have had brand new kits not formed correctly and will not "snap" down. It should never take a hammer or socket to smack down, but you should feel a "click" after replacing both orings on each injector. Improved orings will not take up slack in malformed "hats". I have purchased and installed many kits with and without cloth. fancy doesnt fix poor rubber or malformed tees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online