Viton orings

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take a hundred. PM me your paypal.

Since you are close we can do cash or check. I will order monday and as soon as they get here disburse them, usually takes them 3 days to ship.

The Portland Auto Swap Meet is this weekend and we have 3 spaces, so I wont be on here much this weekend. 5092, 93, 94, IIRC if anyone in the area comes by.
Just a heads up so no one worries.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Since you are close we can do cash or check. I will order monday and as soon as they get here disburse them, usually takes them 3 days to ship.

The Portland Auto Swap Meet is this weekend and we have 3 spaces, so I wont be on here much this weekend. 5092, 93, 94, IIRC if anyone in the area comes by.
Just a heads up so no one worries.

Want me to drop by the swap meet and pay you? I'd like to go down there anyway

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sure, and those are the correct space numbers.

1Turbo10

Reaction score
I am in also for 100. Please let me know the next step,paypal would be great.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The orings are ordered, as soon as they arrive I will package and ship, Please pm me with more requests as it is easier to keep track that way
thanks
Russ

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take 100 Russ, hopefully you've got enough.

Don't have paypal so check or m.o. is probably the way.

Lorin

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The injector hard lines do not have any gskets or o-rings on them. The olives are on the line from the filter to the injection pump and those are 5/16 size. There is also another 5/16 olive in the brass fitting at cylinder number 8 on the fuel return line system. Most members have no idea that fitting is even on these engines. Now the hard fuel line from the lift pump to the filter has just one end woth an olive. Its the brass line fitting at the filter head inlet and its a 3/8 olive. Hope this helps you guys some....:sly

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The olives are on the line from the filter to the injection pump and those are 5/16 size. There is also another 5/16 olive in the brass fitting at cylinder number 8 on the fuel return line system. Most members have no idea that fitting is even on these engines. Now the hard fuel line from the lift pump to the filter has just one end woth an olive. Its the brass line fitting at the filter head inlet and its a 3/8 olive. Hope this helps you guys some....:sly

Any chance we could get a condensed version of this in the parts bin? When i had to order olives it took me a bit to figure out which size i needed (cause my truck was 100+ miles away LOL) and the parts bin only had the part number and what size they corresponded too.

Last edited:

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Additionally, I know the purists may frown on it but I have had varying degrees of success from perfect with my current iteration to good enough to wait for the right part in earlier efforts with making my own fuel olives from an appropriately sized piece of fuel line. The one I have now will soon need replacement since it is not the right hose so I will get to see if it really is a good idea or if I just got lucky. I agree on the previous post, icanfixall taught me something I didn't know about the olive in that hard line that goes back to the tanks. Anyway part #s and location might seriously help someone out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online