Valve cover removal

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, not including the head studs and valve springs, I have about $150 into the project. Most of that was the intake hat from Russ, Im not going above and beyond here.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While those are all valid points, its not how I am going to do it. The pistons, I dont want to see them, they live a hard life. Ill do new valve seals when the head studs go in, I ordered Comp 910s with the studs. Eventually I will buy a core engine and rebuild it correctly, but for now Im just tinkering. If it grenades because of my lack of prep work, so be it. Not the end of the world. The goal is to throw it on the dyno in September, see what I can put down without going into the engine.

Very reasonable response, and it's yer money and choice, we just try to point out some obvious suggestions.

However no disrespect was intended on anyone's behalf I'm sure. I'd say it's all just hoping the best for you and wishing you all the success and you DON"T run into troubles. You know the PROs and CONs so truly it's your choice and we can accept that as a collective.

Al

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online