US Gear Decellerator

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Essentially. If you are doing switches, I'd do a momentary on the pull coil and a regular on the hold coil. The only problem there is you will have to remember to release it manually since the throttle pedal and the clutch feed back won't be there. If you were to use a relay instead of straight power at the hold coil, you could probably tie the other switches in so that if any of the switches break contact, it would kill the power at the relay and close the flapper. All depends on how fancy you want to get. If I could get ahold of just the flapper part with a bad controller, I would build my own controller but I'm weird that way. :D

pontoonrob

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you again John for sending the documentation ;Sweet

http://dieselwarden.net/temp/usgear/usgear.html

Not sure which poster is John but, thanks again for the email with all the necessary paper work on the exhaust brake.that is good stuff. I am still working on trying to make the push button work. to me it seems the easiest route.all these switches just confuses me! I guess I am electrically challenged! I reliaze tho that hard wireing the brake would probably be the best way to go and not have to worry about that switch board with the battery and switch going out.---Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online