upgrading the 72 again!

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to shim the rear cab mounts as the lines dont match up on the cab and the bed. I have notice several of these crews with this problem. I love the power with 390(255hp) 4speed and 4.10slimited slip but not the mileage. Truck appears to be original with 28000 miles as of today. No rot underneath at all and is the most solid bump I have ever bought. For some reason it is not letting me add pics and says security issue contact administrator.

Attachments

• 100_4029.jpg
    100_4029.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 23

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say I got it for about half of what its worth. I think its worth easily around $6000. I hope to get the paint and body done later this year and going back with the original steel wheels and hubcaps. I am considering Baby blue or original yellow!

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well the factory color is chrome yellow or basically county truck colors. I have always wanted a ford that was baby blue.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love keeping the old trucks the original color, have a friend that was trying to sell his either 75 or 76 F100 2wd that was baby blue really was a pretty truck. Whatd u decide to do with the 4bt? Ive got a couple trucks that would fit nicely in! ha ha

-Jordan-

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love keeping the old trucks the original color, have a friend that was trying to sell his either 75 or 76 F100 2wd that was baby blue really was a pretty truck. Whatd u decide to do with the 4bt? Ive got a couple trucks that would fit nicely in! ha ha

-Jordan-