Update

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
im still alive and here for those that care. I moved and have no internet. Major firewall mods were needed to clear the 5" downpipe. Thats all done finally. Southbend dual disk plutch is in. Tranny is bolted up and mounted to the newly made cross member. Hot pipe is done along with the downpipe. Turbos mounted. couple update pics on the build..Wrong place to post this but i dont really care :) Take care

You must be registered for see images attach

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap man! I must have missed the previous plans you posted buddy. I don't know you were twining the 6BT. I'm search for the details that I missed and not ask questions I'm sure you already answered.

Congrats on the move and I hope you get internet access soon. Be nice if you could make it to the Rally with Calvin. I would love to see that sucker up close................ and maybe go for a ride with ya.LOL

She's looking good. Any more photos of the firewall to DP issues? I've got to find a way to run a 6 inch DP off the freak'n Garrett T18A-95 for my DT466 twins.

Heath

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! I wasnt aware when we were talking up at Calvins, that you were doing a twin turbo setup, but I bet its gonna be *******!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726