Update: 88 Bronco dually diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
maybe he just got tired of three posts by the same person ragging on his truck, if you dont like it at least state so tastefully and then leave it alone

I like it but I would have gone with 19.5s but like he said he got a deal on the 24.5s. Next up all one color, then mud tires, then maybe custom dually fenders I dont think that factory dually fenders of any form would look correct on a vehicle that far from factory

Butcherman

Reaction score
It kind of reminds me of a Stomper. Just needs some off road tread instead of the road tread.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Two things:
1) You could pull the front tires? Vids of that?
2) How do you lock in the fronts now?

Not my bag. I don't like the stacks, the side pipes OR the giant wheels, but I will garontee that if you lived close, we would hang out. For example, my BEST friend was always a GM guy. He had an IROC in high school. Put a set of 15s on it wil rubber band tires. Chrome trim on the wheel wells and had 2 15" subs in the back. Im a rock and roll/country guy. He is still my best friend and we still hunt together. Like I said, not my bag, but we would definately hang out.

Maybe then there would be vids of that thing pulling the wheels off of the ground:)

SWS

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Looks like a Hot Wheels car to me, but I kinda like it. It's your truck do what you like as long as you don't hurt anyone else with it.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Don't go over to pirate4x4, you'll really be pissed off :eek: :rotflmao

Last edited by a moderator:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
It kind of reminds me of a Stomper. Just needs some off road tread instead of the road tread.

Stomper...... now you are showing your age.... I don't think they have made them in years...... but yes, it looks like a stomper.... I had many stopmers.... they were fun outside in the garden or flowerbed.......

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't go over to pirate4x4, you'll really be pissed off :eek: :rotflmao

There is already a thread over there about this bronco. I would advise you avoid Pirate if my few comments set you off this bad. They will really **** you off.

Anyhow

I applaude you building it your way. Good that you dont care what others think, but you gotta lighten up a little francis.

I have made it clear that I personally hate stacks, Just me.

i still stand behind my OPINION.

Last edited:

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stomper...... now you are showing your age.... I don't think they have made them in years...... but yes, it looks like a stomper.... I had many stopmers.... they were fun outside in the garden or flowerbed.......

I had a pretty large collection of them too. My favorite was a 57 nomad.

man that brings me back .

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Tom, hats off to ya. Many guys just plain don't know how to build a truck, let alone make a statement like yours for $5,000.:sly I am sure anywhere you go, a conversation is sure to arise about the Bronc'. Best of luck with 'er.;Sweet

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the Bronco is sick! When your planed mods are finished it will be even more amazing.

IDI Stomper

Attachments

• r36.jpg
    r36.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 6

Midwest_Mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i honestly dont know what to say. so ill split it up into parts
Idi bronco = awesome
visor = awesome
train horns = awesome if hidden
body lift = i dont trust em
duallys = eh
semi tires = aw hell naw
stacks on the side = hell naw

overall, i do gotta say that what ya did is different, but if its what you want then more power to ya. it gets a little plain to see everyone's trucks/SUVs with the same old mods out there. thats the absolute first dually bronco ive seen, which is cool. have fun with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828