Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like all the members are getting turbo injection pumps.
By turbo pump, you mean one that has the fuel trim screw? If so, I did not get one, mine is just a regular pump. Not like I care, I'm just happy I got a nice new pump that don't leak! lol

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
By turbo pump, you mean one that has the fuel trim screw? If so, I did not get one, mine is just a regular pump. Not like I care, I'm just happy I got a nice new pump that don't leak! lol

Ah ok, i dont recall all of the posts of what people got, i just thought a majority of the pumps received were turbo pumps. ;Sweet

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
Im not seeing any injectors or GP's. Are they sold out? All im finding that I might be remoetly interested in are the 2 different IP's left.

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my injectors today. 7 bb code delphis that look new, and one united technology injector that could be new, but definitely has a new tip.
I also got a bonus part, International harvester part number 1811000c1.
It says its an insert. I don't recognize it.
It looks like it might thread into an injector hole.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, all I ordered were 16 glowplugs. I got them a few days ago; unwrapped in a bubblewrap FedEx package. :rolleyes:

13 of them are the Bosch's everyone else seems to have gotten; but here's the weird thing: three of them are 'Wellman'. Has anyone ever heard of this brand of glowplug? :confused:

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, all I ordered were 16 glowplugs. I got them a few days ago; unwrapped in a bubblewrap FedEx package. :rolleyes:

13 of them are the Bosch's everyone else seems to have gotten; but here's the weird thing: three of them are 'Wellman'. Has anyone ever heard of this brand of glowplug? :confused:

yes, wellmans popularity depends on if its dual coil or single etc. Which wells are they?

TwoTone IDI

ZF swap completed!
Reaction score
Got my injectors today. 7 bb code delphis that look new, and one united technology injector that could be new, but definitely has a new tip.
I also got a bonus part, International harvester part number 1811000c1.
It says its an insert. I don't recognize it.
It looks like it might thread into an injector hole.
might be the timing meter pickup... is it 16 mm brass street adapter?

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, wellmans popularity depends on if its dual coil or single etc. Which wells are they?

I don't know, they're stamped with 'WELLMAN 6A843G084' beneath the threads and '245' on one side of the hexagon at the top.

I'll post some pics up later today.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unless they say Beru on them,they wouldn't go in my engine.
good luck.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guessed this thread would go to 26 pages, holy crappola at 29 and counting.

Any whoo, got my tach sensor today in a nice original bag marked Ford Motor Company dated 03/17/04. No GP controllers yet. U-Haul must be spending a small fortune on shipping. No wonder FedEx stock **** a big jump yesterday.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh...I went to the order status page and it said my tach sensor shipped. FINALLY. I check on the tracking info and according to the tracking number I got it was delivered to Delphos, OH. I'm in morgantown WV cookoo I think they put up the wrong number though because it says it was a 5 lb package and a tach sensor would weigh 1 or 2 lbs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online