Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in for $2258. Figured I saved at least $4190. Add the two together for retail. $6448.00

Last edited:

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
I received a filter and a block heater cord, all wrapped up fairly well.

Wife and I went to the grocery store and returned home to find that her new pup had chewed the new block heater cord into many many unusable pieces!!! AArrgrhhh. Good thing he's a lovable little critter.

That sucks!!!

what brand is the filter? its a fuel filter right?

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
I just love reading all these posts every morning since this started. It's like kids on Christmas morning, opening there presents under the tree.

Now all together. Glory Glory Hallelujah Glory Glory Hallelujah Battle Hymn of the Republic. Sum a dis :dunno and Sum a dat :puke:

I know right? Same here, For some reason i find it entertaining. ;Sweet cookoo

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for anyone curious to see, these are the injectors I got, and of course I am quite pleased with them:
You must be registered for see images attach

And this is my nice new(ish) IP :D

DragRag

Reaction score
I got my Injectors and Glow plug controllers today, very nice. Looks like my injections pumps have shipped from Kansas City, all five of them on five different tracking numbers. Hey, just maybe they shipped 5 pumps, 5 times, lol. Not sure why they would ship 5 pumps separately. I emailed with Frank today also, and he said my glow plugs were coming from Canada since they could not fill that big of an order here in the states. Looks like they could be running low......Tach sensors not shipped yet, will check tomorrow. My order is not as big as Oldbull, but pretty big for a huge future savings for me and my fleet of idi's. This order is saving me thousands in future spending! I'm thinking about buying more!

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DragRag, do you have an email for someone to contact at U-Haul?

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
That sucks!!!

what brand is the filter? its a fuel filter right?

I have some trans work to do , so I ordered a gasket set and oil filter; the gaskets are factory ford. The filter is a WIX. I am happy.

I had put the box of new parts up on the counter when we left, so the pup must have smelled something 'new'. Somehow he managed to pull the envlope with the cord in it down and proceeded to do what he does best. I can't wait 'til he is old enough to quit chewing. Right now he is banned from the man cave until further notice.;p

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Well, my injectors arrived this morning safe and sound. Although not as spectacular as I expected for shipping/item condition, they all look clean and undamaged. BUT, two of the injectors seem to be somewhat of "black sheep" to me. The one in the photos with the red cap has been opened and is missing its O-rings. Thankfully the copper washer made it though. The other injector at the far right just is off colored compared to the others, oh well.

Pics:

I'll live with it I think. The opened injector tip was clean, so it should be alright. Planning to have these all pop-tested anyway though. Steal of a deal paying $8 an injector! ;Sweet

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Also wanted to ask, since my return lines are only a year old...would you guys still recommend an injector install kit to go with these?

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also wanted to ask, since my return lines are only a year old...would you guys still recommend an injector install kit to go with these?

Mine were a few months old and I replaced two caps with no issue. So you'd probably be fine if you left it one-piece or so. and new o-rings on the new injectors :dunno.

Most would say you might as well do a kit. Just my .02

got my new pumnp, sealed in plastic looks fresh from refurb! Cant wait

Last edited:

Fordman75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot damn!:yell: The fed ex guy just dropped off a box. My luck has finally changed on these parts!LOL:D I opened the box expecting the worse. Well what do I see?

First is the GP controller cover and right next to it is 8 Delphi boxes with what appears to be brand new BB codes injectors!:eek::thumbsup: I got the full spectrum with ordering these parts. From :fan: :kick:;Pissed to :Thumbs Up:rock:

To re-cap my order was placed on the 30th and cost just a hair under $132.00. I got a unknown new GP controller, 16 new greasy Bosch GP's, one new GP controller cover and 8 new Delphi BB code injectors. Truly a mixed bag but I think over all it was one hell of a deal.;Sweet

Last edited:

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow i wish i woulda seen this sooner i got new injectors but im needing a new injection pump for mine bad and that was a good price!

Now that i look closer there are still some pumps on there but one says it will work on a 88-90 and the other on a 93-95, are either of these the same as or would work on my 92?

-Jordan-

Last edited: