turbo!!!

st6psycho

Reaction score
ok garrett gp38 with 1.15 housing and van flange or the gds bb and can u put a 1.15 housing on a gds bb?? im looking for max out put not a race turbo... something i can pull with ??

oh and once again i have a stealth stage II and am purchasing 250 or 230 hybrids

daz

Reaction score
38r BB

I just put a 38R BB on my 02 F350 last week, mine has the 1.00 housing, from what I read the 1.15 housing is for top end. My truck is constantly hooked to a 25' gooseneck with a mini-excavator on it. I'm hoping the 1.00 housing was a good choice for me. Where do you live in Hamilton?, because I live in Hamilton too, right off Eaton Rd.

st6psycho

Reaction score
lol accross from wilson lol look at my pictures u would have had to have seen my truck or even no me lol

st6psycho

Reaction score
ya im ray i run around town all the time.. most people hate me bc of the black cloud that follows me every where i go lol

Attachments

• Snapshot 2009-02-09 16-54-01.jpg
    Snapshot 2009-02-09 16-54-01.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6

st6psycho

Reaction score
wow crazy b4 u even reply back i thikn i no u.. i was thinkin who i see pull a trailer on eaton that big.. u live up the hill down by the river and have a black ext cab dually right lol.. i tlked to u at the animal rescue center lol

daz

Reaction score
YEP!!!!

psycho, I pass your house almost daily! Yep black extended cab dually pulling a gooseneck with an orange kubota excavator on it. Damn son,we live on the same road! lol My name is Darryl, you should be able to really hear me coming down the road now , this 38r bb turbo sounds freakin' awesome! I remember talkin' to you at the the animal shelter, I remember that day wondering how I was gonna get out of that parking lot. lol Hey Luckie, where you at in Lebanon? Yep, we all should hookup sometime and compare notes on our Powerstrokes. WOW,this is to cool!

daz

Reaction score
Lucky mod ?

Hey Lucky, what is the Lucky mod? Is it a mod for the dual mass flywheel? I was just wondering

st6psycho

Reaction score
well then i leave for army basic and combat engineering school tuesday and won be back untill augest 5 lol i swear i make more friends in the last month b4 i leave to wherever then i have in my whole life lol but ya daz im gonna visit my buddy out past 7mile if ur trucks in the drive tommorrow i will swing by

st6psycho

Reaction score
but ya theres a couple cheap mods my fav is the 18 k... but for all the people that will comment about the 18k , i use a 3.5 resistor.. but ya it fools ur hpop pressure sensor into thinking its has no oil pressure and rams up the pressure really hi makes ur truck accelerate really really hard... especially if u use a chip i run a ts and with that and the 3.5 k resistor i have managed to snap 3 u-joints and 2 rear yokes lol all hauling my 18 foot landscaping trailer loaded down with ****.. lol but ya if u want me to stop by let me no 235 8089 i dont work and the only thing i have to do tommorow is get ribs with my dad around 7 let me no