Turbo help

89ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I am stuck with this the turbo setup looks like a bolt on is this all it takes? Where does the turbo oil line go? Would be nice to see a step by step on this I just haven't been able to find it on the search

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice pics and descriptions you posted up for all.. Sorry but I can't really offer any advice from what you posted....:angel:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like Gary, my ESP isn't working so well. I even went the extra mile, and found your WTB: Turbo... posts, but have yet to ascertain what you actually ended up with. Since there are a half dozen variants for the IDI, perhaps you can spend at least as much time describing the setup and issue, as we are likely to spend trying to answer it. :dunno

89ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well all I have is the factory turbo setup off of a 94 I'm sorry guys I was on my Iphone and it looks like alot more than it is I just am not really sure on how everything is supposed to go together.

89ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so now I sort of understand this and I take it from reading that there is another way to relocate the cdr without having the valve cover if anyone could give me more insight to that that would be great. also what does everyone do for the #17 intake snail gasket and for the valley pan grommet? What size is the 90 degree piece for the oil feed line? and what do I have to do to the fuel return line?

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey dirtydiesel how does ur ats kit run? and will the compressor houing off the 093 like urs fit my 088 kit?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats a lot of cash for 3 orings and 2 grommets.

89ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same Russ but I'd rather get the right stuff I guess since I can't find them anywhere else.

89ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the size of the elbow that is supposed to go into the block from the oil feed line?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1/8 male pipe to -4 mjic

This is for the line being routed from the main galley by the rear behind the oil cooler, and remember to THOROUGHLY clean the gunk out of the passage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online