truck's gettin a facelift! then an injector question

cnomad172

li'l tugger inc.
Reaction score
hey guys, just wanted to brag a little.. my 95 is gettin a fresh coat of paint, and when it gets out of the paint shop, i got a 6" lift and a set of 37s waitin for it in the shop!:Thumbs Up the next step is gonna be injectors and and glow plugs. ;burnout can anyone tell me what injectors i can run without the hpop upgrade?? i'm eventually puttin on a better turbo, chip, yadayada. thanks for the help, i'll get some fresh pics up soon!:cheers:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should be able to run the 150cc (Baby's) or 160cc (Stg I or II) injectors without having to upgrade the HPOP.

cnomad172

li'l tugger inc.
Reaction score
thanks stroker. those injectors should be ok on a basically stock motor for now right? or should i wait till i get other upgrades?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gauges, intake and exhaust are highly recommended and pretty much in that order.

excavator

Reaction score
I have 96 Stroke and installed baby's along with T Wildman 4 pos chip.
No problem with HPOP but the power is awsum. My trans is NOT likin all the power though. It is havin trouble up shifting so I may try stiffer springs in the accumalater valve.

cnomad172

li'l tugger inc.
Reaction score
thanks for the input fellas;Sweet already got an intake and just lackin a downpipe for the exhaust. gauges are on the list, but i cant find a bad-a setup that i really like yet. any suggestions? as for the tranny, i have a manual, so it should not be a prob, except maybe the clutch will get a little upset-cuss with all the hotroddin! thanks again guys!:cheers: hey, by they way.. is anyone in here from the houston area?? just curious

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are some nice two and three guage setups for either tha A-piller or on the dash above the radio. Autometer, Di-Pricol and ISSPRO seem to be the top choices. You need a boost gauge and a Pyro for sure, since youre a manual trans you dont need a trans temp but if you still want to go with a 3 gauge set-up you might toss in a water temp or fuel pressure gauge.

Oh yeah............. yer gunna need a clutch and flywheel soon enuf.

cnomad172

li'l tugger inc.
Reaction score
cool.. yeah i was looking for a pod that went on the dash, not one of those pillar pods that everybody else has! i kinda figured on the clutch.. o well, more upgrades! woo hoo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online