To the addmins

Mad Bomber

Reaction score
Something that might be helpfull is a 911 forums if your truck is not working and you need help.

Max Power

Reaction score
Great idea. We would only need that in the Ford and Dodge forums right? :D Just kidding. But seriously, one for each of the 3 or just a general one for the whole site? What do you guys think?

Mad Bomber

Reaction score
I vote for one for each.BTW the chev wouldn't need a 911 because once they die there's no hope for getting it running again;p

Just ask Juice LOL

CHarlan

Reaction score
I think one for each would be a good idea, that way we can see who tallies up more problems!!!:rolleyes: Just a joke!

-Chris-

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vote would be for one.... Since you technically inclined people will only have to look through one forum.... The title of the thread will most likely tell the make and model of the ford.... I mean truck having trouble.... Plus some problems are not brand specific and could get posibly answered faster this way...;p :moon: ;p

B

Big K

good idea

One usually works pretty good. Most boards move the solved problems out once the thread runs it's course, anyway.

Remember that you are talking real emergency, need help "right now" situations.

I know that it'll be hard to sift thru the Brand F and Bowtie threads to see any of the Dodge guys need help, but I'm willing to try......;) ;p ;)

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mad Bomber
I vote for one for each.BTW the chev wouldn't need a 911 because once they die there's no hope for getting it running again;p

Just ask Juice LOL

YOU *******! LOL J/K

more of the grind-my-face-into-my-turbo-exploding-incident is it?
boy you have some nerve....still have to post that story, now that i can at least!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance