Timing

vail54

Reaction score
I am tring to understand a little more about timing these engines do I "need" the snap-on or rotundra "system" I have done some searches and everyone that does there own seems to use these yet I read about the "pulse" adaptors able to connect to a gasser advance timing light and this allows you to do the same thing? If so can someone enlighten me on the steps to do this. Seems as though the snap-on meters a no longer manufactured and the used ones you don't know if they have the correct adaptor(s) to do the job don't mind buying one just need something that works correctlly real tired of setting the two I have by ear and hoping I'm doing it right. Both of mine are 91 one turbo one na. Sorry this is a little long but am having a few issues and think it is timing related.:confused:

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I bought my Ferret from these folks for $156 Works great Worth the money. You may get close by ear, but chances are you're way off.

----------Robert

vail54

Reaction score
Thanks for the links and the replys sorry I didn't get back sooner been working on my daughter's truck funny how theirs take priority over what you had planned. Again a big THANKS