Timing Meter Availiblity

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Today I have just one meter available for timing our engines. If any members are interested please pm me and I can go thru the details. Thanks all and have a safe happy new year too. Mine will be spent in bed..... Watching the rose Parade. I'm not ever going to spend the nite up there sleeping in the gutters or curbs just to watch the floats pass by. I can do that here and no waiting for the bathrooms either. Looks like it will be another nice day that the rear of the world sees and starts packing to move here. California is not all fun and games. Its a broke state with so many crappy laws that people are leaving. Gov. Jerry Moonbeam decided we needed another 5 years to figure out if its safe for the environment to allow gold dredging in the rivers state wide. All because a few indians in notherern cali suied the state for cleaner waters. Our case was strong showing some dredgers had to push away the fish so they could work under water. But Arnold and moonbeam are alike in this mess. No harm was being done to the fisherys either like the indians "claimed". So the complete state is shut down from dredging another 5 years. Its already been shut down for 5 years now this.. Wheres my rope.....