thought some of yall might be intrested in this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Do not let him stop you from buying he will pick your pockets while making you think he is doing you a favor... Jsnap sold all quality items @ deep discounts and to some of you on this forum... If it works for you buy it he is a stand up guy and he bought all top shelf items this guy can only dream about buying...

How are you doing Mr. Jsnap ;Really

We all knew your little **** would show up sooner or later :rotflmao

haulin

Dunce
Reaction score
How are you doing Mr. Jsnap ;Really

We all knew your little **** would show up sooner or later :rotflmao

It was a while but dont blame him you need to blame your wife it took a while to get it out of her ass damn she is tight :rotflmao

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
It was a while but dont blame him you need to blame your wife it took a while to get it out of her ass damn she is tight :rotflmao

I don't know how you could be messing with my wife sense I don't have one cookoo :flipa

Maybe you were just dreaming, try loosening the grip with your hand next time you choke the chicken, that will probably help some :rotflmao :flipa

haulin

Dunce
Reaction score
I don't know how you could be messing with my wife sense I don't have one cookoo :flipa

Maybe you were just dreaming, try loosening the grip with your hand next time you choke the chicken, that will probably help some :rotflmao :flipa

My mistake so sorry your rite it was your mother

haulin

Dunce
Reaction score
My mistake so sorry your rite it was your mother

That always happens to me with you inbreds Im so used to your kind marrying your sisters and mothers that I assumingly refer to your mother as your wife I apologize

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
That always happens to me with you inbreds Im so used to your kind marrying your sisters and mothers that I assumingly refer to your mother as your wife I apologize

Dude, are you just gonna sit here all night and flirt with me?

Cause I'm not gay :backoff

haulin

Dunce
Reaction score
Dude, are you just gonna sit here all night and flirt with me?

Cause I'm not gay :backoff

I dont know about that but now that you mentioned it????? My original quote was not in anyway directed towards you and you came @ me maybe you were just defending the honor of your butt buddy :rotflmao

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, That is enough. These are personal attacks. This WILL NOT BE TOLERATED PERIOD. Stop, or the vacations begin.

Scott
Oilburners.net Moderator

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
I dont know about that but now that you mentioned it????? My original quote was not in anyway directed towards you and you came @ me maybe you were just defending the honor of your butt buddy :rotflmao

Doesn't this guy have a life outside of trolling a truck forum? *sigh*

You blew your trump card already and instantly were forced to blow the "your mom" card. Man, 12 year olds on Xbox live do a better job than you. -_-

EDIT: You think with the poor salesmanship anyone would want to buy from you? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.