This guy will "mock" you over his beater.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well heck the orange deadblow on the seat makes it all worth that.cookoo

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I'll bet that engine was still running the whole time it was upside down :eek: ... and he wonders why it wouldn't start after that

Arborigine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This man needs a serious taunting

Frenchman: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called Ah-thoor Keeng, you and all your silly English K-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-niggits! [makes taunting gestures at them]
Sir Galahad: What a strange person.
King Arthur: Now, look here, my good man--
Frenchman: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
Sir Galahad: Is there someone else up there we can talk to?
Frenchman: No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well.. The hammer is worth about $3.00... Mock him... Thats just way too inviting right there. Surely he has gotten plenty of low offers by now. Robert.. The seller said it rolled over loosing most of the load of firewodd and still landed on 4 tires.....:bs:moon::angel: Thats a seller trying to make something sell by giving out information that will "make it sell"... Most here know what hapens to an engine that gets upside down and runs till it stops. For those wondering how a diesel will continue to run after its turned over its the no carb issue. Fuel injection keeps working so it runs till the oil hydrolocs it or the no oil to the bearings stops it from turning the crank... Not a pretty mess either when you take them apart to check for damage....:sly

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Amazing how people can be so cocky, especially when they have a price of crap they want to insist should bring in their asking price!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im in a really good mood today:mad:, who is paying for fuel for me to go mock him in person then pound on him in self defense of course,:backoff I will take a videographer with me.

Effing idiots.

sorry, not a good day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel