This guy will "mock" you over his beater.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Not to defend him, but he "says" he drove it home after buying it. I'm thinking that it has bad GPs and this yoyo doesn't know to check (or use ether). If he did drive it any distance, the engine probably did not suffer from the rollover.

The proof is to find the PO and ask if yoyo drove it home. I'm not sure the truck is the source of needing to mock this guy, just that he posted such an arrogant challenge. And didn't even advertise that it is a 4x4. Dope.

I'm ready to send him an email offer of $1299, if he throws in the hammer. Anyone else up for some fun?

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, the moron probably has push button GP's or something and he doesn't know what they are. Air intrusion+no GP's= no start.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man who would even consider going to pay someone money who threatens them right in the ad?

"I WILL mock you!"

Don't think so buddy, id give him 10 bones for the sweet wood grain around his gauge cluster though! Love it

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
French Soldier: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Arthur: Is there someone else up there we could talk to?
French Soldier: No, now go away before I taunt you a second time.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Man who would even consider going to pay someone money who threatens them right in the ad?

"I WILL mock you!"

Don't think so buddy, id give him 10 bones for the sweet wood grain around his gauge cluster though! Love it

That won't fit you're 92, unless you changed the dash... If you were closer I could probably get you one though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online