Thinking of Selling it!

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
Thinking of Selling it! Now with PICS!

Well, the time has come to buy a house and I figure the best way to get some extra money for a down payment is to sell my baby. Well here's the specs, im not really sure what to ask for it.

1985 F-250
6.9 Diesel
ZF-5 Trans
NP-205 Tcase
Spicer D44 front axle, with 4:88 gears, and limited slip
D60 rear axles, with 4:88 gears and limited slip
35in Ground Hawg tires
Built IP
New O-ring kit and return lines

The axles under the truck are from a 75 F-250 Highboy, tcase is from a 79 F-150, and the trans is from a 91 F-250.

The front axle has new bearings, calipers w/ pads, new brake hoses, and new ball joints. Tcase has new front and rear seals. The trans has a newer clutch installed by the previous owner.

Anyone care to make an offer on it, lol! I dont want to sell her, but its the only thing that I have that may be worth something.

Heres the pics:
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for your time and help!

Chris

Last edited:

sassyrel

Reaction score
hopefully someone will bite--takes a certain person to buy one--as most people only want newer stuff----and dont understand idi's

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
hopefully someone will bite--takes a certain person to buy one--as most people only want newer stuff----and dont understand idi's

Thats why I posted it here. I know alot of people see "non turbo" and just turn the other way.

If this was your truck, what would you ask for it?

RedTruck

Reaction score
If it was my rig I'd feed it some magic beans I bought from an old lady in town. Then I'd ask it to grow a turbo, intercooler, and 4" stainless exhaust system.

Seriously though, you've got a pretty unique rig there. It's hard to put an estimate on it. You've got a good idea what you've got into it. You need to find out what you need out of it to make your down payment. Then figure between those two numbers where you're starting price should be. If it seems high...it doesn't hurt to try. You can look at the marketplace here or on TDS to get an idea of what folks are asking.

For the record though, you're going to need a smoky old diesel to help with the move.

Good luck,

Paul

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's worth more than you'll ever get for it unfortunately. Probably only a few grand. Make sure you cross post in the Marketplace.

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
Pics, you need pics, and lots of em':D

^..What he said..! ^

I tried to send the pics from my phone to my computer, but for some reason it wont let me. If you would like pics, send me an PM with your number and I will gladly send them to you. Sorry!

It's worth more than you'll ever get for it unfortunately. Probably only a few grand. Make sure you cross post in the Marketplace.

I know its worth alot more then I could ever get out of it, lol! I did post it in the marketplace. If I could get 2500.00 I would be real happy!! ;Sweet

Last edited:

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
i bought my truck running good and driving good for $3,000. i would say if yours runs and drives good too, and being 4x4, i would definatly say someone could pick it up for $4,000

devildog88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think you could get 2500 foor that truck youll just have to find the right person.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Step 1 to getting your best price.

WASH IT!!!!!! Potential buyer doesn't want to see a truck that looks like it was not well taken care of.

Step 2

Good pics, not thumbnail size pics.

Step 3

Figure out what is the least you are willing to let it go for.