TheWheels Look Better ON the Truck!

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Re: Re: TheWheels Look Better ON the Truck!

Originally posted by 93turbo_animal
Throw a turbo on it and forget about those power turdsLOL

I've got a Banks Sidewinder kit sitting in the garage waiting to go on. Shortage of time is the problem. Even with the turbo though, I've been told it won't run as well as a PSD, but close. I'm hoping that ain't the case:D

Russ, I have considered trying to make it to the IDI weekend, but work & wife will probably prevail. My only shot at it is the fact that I sometimes haul cars to or from the Buckeye. I can't plan a load out that way this early on & if I made it out there, I would only be able to stay the nite. Plus, the Ford won't be what I was driving:( . I really would like to put some faces with the names though. Peterbilt parking anywhere?

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Holy :number2, I haul out of Columbus, Ohio Auto Auction. Lisbon is near Grove City right? This might be doable :D :D :D

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: TheWheels Look Better ON the Truck!

Originally posted by apextrans
I've got a Banks Sidewinder kit sitting in the garage waiting to go on. Shortage of time is the problem. Even with the turbo though, I've been told it won't run as well as a PSD, but close. I'm hoping that ain't the case:D

Russ, I have considered trying to make it to the IDI weekend, but work & wife will probably prevail. My only shot at it is the fact that I sometimes haul cars to or from the Buckeye. I can't plan a load out that way this early on & if I made it out there, I would only be able to stay the nite. Plus, the Ford won't be what I was driving:( . I really would like to put some faces with the names though. Peterbilt parking anywhere?

Yea probally the guys that told you that were driving PSD's and never drove a strong running turbo'd IDI I raced my brother's 97 and blew his doors off:fight:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: TheWheels Look Better ON the Truck!

Yea probally the guys that told you that were driving PSD's and never drove a strong running turbo'd IDI I raced my brother's 97 and blew his doors off:fight:

What was he driving? A manual transmission with a DRW/Crewcab vs a SRW shortbox/auto?

:shoot:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: TheWheels Look Better ON the Truck!

I'm willing to run a PSD when I get it together. OD would help too. Once the Turbo is off the credit card.........22% OD, here I come;p ;p

I'm working on some mild brain washing while my wife is sleeping to make the shindig. If she goes for it, I can park the Pete & see if the Ford will make it to Ohio. If she doesn't, I'll need camping spots 7,8,9,10 & maybe 11 to get the Pete parked.:D :shoot:

Scott

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TheWheels Look Better ON the Truck!

Originally posted by apextrans
I'm willing to run a PSD when I get it together. OD would help too. Once the Turbo is off the credit card.........22% OD, here I come;p ;p

I'm working on some mild brain washing while my wife is sleeping to make the shindig. If she goes for it, I can park the Pete & see if the Ford will make it to Ohio. If she doesn't, I'll need camping spots 7,8,9,10 & maybe 11 to get the Pete parked.:D :shoot:

Scott

Hope ya make it I'll see ya there:thanks:

pafixitman

Reaction score
IDI weekend

Scott,

I feel your pain. I had to ease PAfixitwoman into these things. It started w/ a Monster Truck show at the Buck to meet agnem. Then it was an ice cream get together in Mt Airy. Then I sprung the NC meet on her w/ 1 weeks notice. I tied that into a trip to Myrtle Beach. "Want the beach? We need a three day detour! And oh by the way, the mini van stays home!"

It was that trip that sold her on getting an RV! She now looks forward to these get togethers and meeting new and old friends.

If your wife has "reservations" I'm sure PAfixitwoman, Lady Moose, or GaPchNCrm will be glad to talk to her.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Yep lots of women folk sitting around watching/ talking about the men folk watching/talking trucks. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent