The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, my daily is a Dodge. If anyone should be banned, it should be me. But I have my Ford and I like it so please don’t.

89SMOKEDOUT89

Reaction score
A black brick? Nice looking. Did it come from down south...... That is awfully clean to be a northern truck all its life........
So it had a Minneapolis stick at one point, but I have papers I haven't gone through. I really like it. It's been about 7 years since I've done anything to it, and 3 or 4 years since I drove it. It's at my mechanics now just sitting. I'm not sure what to do.

JDA38

Reaction score
I'm new to the Forum, but glad to be here. I recently picked up a 1993 E350 with the 7.3 IDI NA, 119k miles!
It was a county transit Carpool van for many years but apparently didn't see a lot of use. It's got several minor non engine issues I'm going to fix, but the engine runs perfectly. Oil change, fuel filter, new tires and front brakes. Needs tierods but that shouldn't be too crazy to do at some point soon. I think I'm getting close to 15mpg with all city driving. I'm going to be running Diesel Kleen in every tank of Gas. In the next month or so it should start seeing a bit more highway time too, I know that's probably better for the engine. I'd like to do a tuneup on it at some point, I've never worked on diesel trucks but it's encouraging to see how much good help there is for working on these on this forum as well as some great how-to videos on youtube. And yes, I have all the seats for 15 passengers lol!
You must be registered for see images attach

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the Forum, but glad to be here. I recently picked up a 1993 E350 with the 7.3 IDI NA, 119k miles!
It was a county transit Carpool van for many years but apparently didn't see a lot of use. It's got several minor non engine issues I'm going to fix, but the engine runs perfectly. Oil change, fuel filter, new tires and front brakes. Needs tierods but that shouldn't be too crazy to do at some point soon. I think I'm getting close to 15mpg with all city driving. I'm going to be running Diesel Kleen in every tank of Gas. In the next month or so it should start seeing a bit more highway time too, I know that's probably better for the engine. I'd like to do a tuneup on it at some point, I've never worked on diesel trucks but it's encouraging to see how much good help there is for working on these on this forum as well as some great how-to videos on youtube. And yes, I have all the seats for 15 passengers lol!
Very cosmopolitan. Welcome to the forum.

Tristan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you in the Puget Sound area? If so and you ever get stuck on something shoot me a message.

JDA38

Reaction score
Are you in the Puget Sound area? If so and you ever get stuck on something shoot me a message.
Yes, over in Kitsap County, Between Gig Harbor and Port Orchard. At some point I want to replace injectors, glow plugs and Injector Pump. I'll definitely keep you in mind, I appreciate it!

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I need mirrors like that instead of my “dumbo’s”!!

Do you have 4.10 gears?

What’s your plans for it...? 13 children to fill the seats :oops:....JK. Mine only came with 1.

Glad to see another van!

JDA38

Reaction score
Man I need mirrors like that instead of my “dumbo’s”!!

Do you have 4.10 gears?

What’s your plans for it...? 13 children to fill the seats :oops:....JK. Mine only came with 1.

Glad to see another van!
Haha, 13 children is out, but I do have 3. I have been using it for my business, I love the massive enclosed cargo room but also in a vehicle that can be used for camping & other family trips, etc. I figure as my kids get older it will be fun to have their friends along and everyone could be in the same vehicle. My parents had 2 E350's growing up (at different times), so that was always a really fun option that a lot of other friends didn't have. Yeah these mirrors are great, 10"w x 9.5" high, excellent visibility. Not sure on the gearing, I don't know how I would find that out without getting into the transmission. No tow hitch installed, it has the E4OD transmission. So far I'm getting about 15mpg in the city and probably 17-18 on the highway, although i'm not 100% sure on the highway mileage.

Long term I would like to put a straight pipe exhaust with a bigger downpipe too. I've even thought about making a custom ram air intake, but that's long term & low priority. It's not a turbo so it would need a bunch of stuff to do that, no hurry on that currently.

So far it's been awesome!

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, 13 children is out, but I do have 3. I have been using it for my business, I love the massive enclosed cargo room but also in a vehicle that can be used for camping & other family trips, etc. I figure as my kids get older it will be fun to have their friends along and everyone could be in the same vehicle. My parents had 2 E350's growing up (at different times), so that was always a really fun option that a lot of other friends didn't have. Yeah these mirrors are great, 10"w x 9.5" high, excellent visibility. Not sure on the gearing, I don't know how I would find that out without getting into the transmission. No tow hitch installed, it has the E4OD transmission. So far I'm getting about 15mpg in the city and probably 17-18 on the highway, although i'm not 100% sure on the highway mileage.

Long term I would like to put a straight pipe exhaust with a bigger downpipe too. I've even thought about making a custom ram air intake, but that's long term & low priority. It's not a turbo so it would need a bunch of stuff to do that, no hurry on that currently.

So far it's been awesome!
Oh man, I envision the same thing. With the right amount of seating configured correctly, I can fit my family and our 2 best friends up here ans their families.

I assume those mirrors are factory. I just need to find some.

The rear diff cover may have an axle tag on it (between 2 bolts). Otherwise the door tag will say the axle code.

I would also like to get a proper Y pipe from my exhaust and have 2.25 or 2.5 inch in and 3” exit.

This road trip coming up coupled with my timing corrections may please me enough to stay NA.

I want a custom hitch assembly at some point as I am not excited about an aftermarket one hanging down even lower, making my current over hand worse. Extended Body Problems!!