The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Been a while since I posted a picture. Got my bed rails on, got my new exhaust setup, almost got my overhead console done, and got a lot of under the hood stuff done as well.

Only real thing on the exterior to do is sand down some of that surface rust in the doors at the bottom and a tiny spot above the wheel well and she's done. Enough undercoating underneath this thing that if the weather stripping didn't suck and the wheel wells missed the undercoating, it would basically not have any rust.

kbrennan

Reaction score

Picked her up about 6 months ago and have been tinkering slowly since. Pulls my other cars around great.
Got lots of plans, and not enough time. Going to finish up the exhaust sooner or later and then redo the crumbling interior. Love it to death already though.

C_Luft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought this a few weeks ago, 1994 f350 4x4 auto 73,000miles with a centurion package.
So far, new napa batteries, napa fuel filter, napa air filter, new toyo tires and oil sending unit.

Chris Dobz

Reaction score
1994 F-350 Turbo IDI Diesel w/ 213K miles (K VIN)...paid $3K for it back in September 2015 to pull my Sunsation 29CCX boat around. Changed out the steering box (had too much play in steering wheel), coolant flush/fill with Fleetguard CC2820, new brakes all around, new emergency brake, 2 new tires and fresh oil for an additional $1.5K so here's hoping I can get another 100K+ miles out of it :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online