The Dana 60 swap as begun

Reaction score
Well, photographs will have to wait. the site is not allowing me to post any becuase I am missing a security token. Whatever the hell that is. :dunno

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Are you keeping it coil springs or going leafs? The 2wd frame does not have provisions for the front leaf spings? I remember someone saying they used a RSk to locate the front of the spring, but you automaticly get a 2.5" lift w that

Reaction score
I wish now that I went with coils. I would have been done by now. But I dropped a lot of money for a set of custom leaf packs from Deaver. I bought all of this while I was still in Iraq. So I did not notice the differencec until I got home. I am using a shackle relocation kit, but the frame still has to be boxed in for it to work.

Reaction score
Yes I did. I found out after that fact that if I had purchaced a kit for an 80 and up from ORU, I would have gotten the frame inserts as well.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I only noticed one difference in the frames at the front where the shackle mounts, other than that it was smooth sailing for me.;Sweet

Reaction score
I am running into other issues as well. I had future plans that will be a problem becuase of how everything goes in. One thing I have going for me is the fact that the truck had a three inch body lift when I bought it. That might give me the room I require for the tubing and hitch I want to install.

zpd307

Reaction score
i must have missed something. when did you get back from the big sand vacation?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online