the 6.0h no?

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
Howdy y'all! My dad is tradin in his old beater for a new ford. We have it down to the truck we just need the options to be picked. We're getting a 350 dump, 4x4, plow...a work truck with some goodies basically. I wanted to know if the problems with the 6.0 were solved, and how the 5 speed Torque-Shift was doin. Because if he dont get a diesel, he's going to get the V-10 and the 6 speed......lets just say we dont like gas unless its in a fire, in a sportscar, or a luxury car.

Thanks much,
Dom

JohnBoyToo

Reaction score
The torqueshift 5 spd is the best part of the package....
and solid until you start adding power adders to get about +150 RWHP or more... then you are over the limit of what the tranny likes to live with....

I dont know about the new trucks, but if I wasn't comfortable with my 03 6-oh X I wouldn't be taking my sweetie to Memphis in it !!!

mjstef

Big Sky Country....
Reaction score
timntools said:
I dumped my 3rd 6.0 and couldn't be happier. won't be getting another.

I say that now...but its a long time till 07's.....

Wish i could get rid of mine and come out decent. Trade in on them sucks though..................

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
got lucky and lease-purchase optioned my to my partner for what I paid for it after I put 11k on it. :smokin: and he'll have it paid off in 12 months at the rate he's paying.