The 4th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well....we are not going to be able to make an apperance this year:mad:
Besides Olivia running in the 5k race that Sunday, the boys have their first soccor game on Saturday, and they are both really stoked about starting soccor. Last year they had to be on seperate teams because of their age, but this year worked out for them to be on the same team and they are really excited about it.

So I regret to inform that we cannot attend the Fall IDI get together. I was looking forward to presenting my latest IDI truck. She's not much to look at, but she's a good runner and will make a great wood hauler.
I have the crane mounted and working, and an aux.fuel tank with toll box in the bed.

I guess we can shoot for the 2011 IDI rally:D Have fun, drink one for me!

Hey Jeremy, Sorry that you and the famly cant make it, but it is good to have an active family and hope they do well at Soccer and the 5K run! ;Sweet

Well convoy out to the 2011 IDI Rally together next year instead,..:sly

TTT will be there on Friday

Sounds good Nick, any idea on what time,..?

I plan on being there on Thursday, then work for a while on Friday but will be back early afternoon. Lori and Taylor will join us after T gets out of school so sometime late afternoon.

What time is everyone else scheduled to make it,..?

The weather looks great,. once we get past Fri Morning:
Thursday... Chance of some scattered morning thunderstorms as a warm front lifts through the state, otherwise partly sunny and mild with highs around 80. Thunderstorms will likely develop Thursday night as a cold front slides into the state.

Friday... Cloudy with a morning rain and thunderstorms, otherwise afternoon clearing with highs in the mid 70s. Right now, high school Friday night football games are expected to be dry!

Saturday... Mostly sunny to partly cloudy and pleasant with highs around 70.

Sunday... Mostly sunny to partly cloudy with highs around 70.

Should be a great weekend!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Dragging the fiver out today to see if the clutch will hold going up 5 field hill. Then its back to snorting paint dust on Darrin's lil tar baby.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Dont look like I'm gonna make it this year.

Bummer Steve, Wish you could make it!

Taking the truck home tonight hooking up the 5th wheel. Ill bring it down to the shop with me tomorrow and head out to the campground as early as I can, Probably late afternoon.

This is only the second time that we have been able to go camping this summer, the first was the IDI Rally. Been taking a few trips on the Motorcycle instead. So we are looking forward to a nice relaxing camping weekend,..that is till someone breaks something!;Really

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
This is only the second time that we have been able to go camping this summer, the first was the IDI Rally. Been taking a few trips on the Motorcycle instead. So we are looking forward to a nice relaxing camping weekend,..that is till someone breaks something!;Really

Same here!

Can I put in a donor request for a backup tow vehicle?;Really

Dang clutch ain't gonna make it I fear.

***** Note to self.... Don't drive like Chris having Trav egg him on.*****;Really

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Had a great evening with Chris and family, they made but the truck didn't so they are Minivannin it. Ill let him esplain,....

Lori and I had to work for a while today but will be back there early afternoon.

See everyone tonight, safe Travels!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Heading out to do some junkyarding with the gang. Be back in a little while.

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
I hope everyone is having a good time! I wish I could be there.
Just found out I will be going back out on the road for work untill Christmas......darn pipelines and their stupid oil spills.:mad:

Lady_Dsl_Shine

Reaction score
Home

Made it home safely! There's never a dull moment camping with our IDI family! Great times and great seeing everyone! Thanks, Darrin, Lori, and Miss T!

mooseracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could have made it out, maybe next year.

This week has sucked, between getting some cold/flu on thursday, and working alot of problems at work, I was overwhelmed. This has been my first free weekend in a while so I did some trimming on some Willows that keep dropping branches by the cars and house.

I am a pansy when it comes to heights, that thing was dancing around in the wind, plus using my 361 as a pruning saw was fun up there.
You must be registered for see images

Did you guys go to the Cider pressing and Steam Tractor Show at Bowens Mill ?