The 4th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I hope everyone is having a good time! I wish I could be there.
Just found out I will be going back out on the road for work untill Christmas......darn pipelines and their stupid oil spills.:mad:

Whish you could have made it also, At least you have a job hu,....Sounds like you will for quite a while.

Made it home safely! There's never a dull moment camping with our IDI family! Great times and great seeing everyone! Thanks, Darrin, Lori, and Miss T!

Good to hear Lori, too bad Joe couldn't make it but it was great that you guys were there, You are the important ones anyway,...;Really

We made it home no problems, will post up some pics tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone that made it, too bad the Saturday guys didn't show up, but I know how it goes sometimes.

Later..

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
We made it back by five.
Clutch held but that unknown rattling noise in the transmission and super hot from a 60 mile run has me fearing an input shaft bearing may be on its way out as well but she got us there and back safely.

Had a great time hanging with the gang.

Darrin thanks again for hosting. That was some much needed down time.

grog85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really sorry I missed it, but I had to get the neighbors van running for them. I've been wanting to meet & visit with you guys, and say thanks for all the help & info I have picked up over the last year & 1/2. I'm saving now for the 10 yr. in PA.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
as some of you know i forgot to bring my camper this trip. i just wanted to say thank you, everyone, for being the great friends that you are. you guys turned a weekend get away with a less then favorable start into a great one. we made it in last night, and with all the info presented to me as possible fixes for my trucks situation, i began to research them and forgot to post up. thanks again guys, already looking forward to next years.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
made it home about 11 last night
had a great time even if the weekend was too short.
got me a light lense at the j yard.
whens nexts years????

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm keep sayin it but I'm hoping to make the next one... need to get a few things straightened out in my life before I can have fun again! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online