The 4th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The Secord family might come out to visit on Saturday, but we cant stay the weekend. Olivia is registered to run a 5k race in Toledo on Sunday morning. We'll try to swing a day trip though.

That's great Jeremy, looking forward to it!

getten closer, got some PM's done on the truck, and even got some moddin done

Yes it is getting closer. your truck could use some more Moddin,..:D

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Not going to be able to make it this year it looks. Doing some remodeling and such and that is my fiance's bday weekend. Having a ****** roast on the 18th as well to introduce family and friends to each other, so it's going to be a busy month. Still moving Jess in and deciding what stuff to put in storage, etc.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Not going to be able to make it this year it looks. Doing some remodeling and such and that is my fiance's bday weekend. Having a ****** roast on the 18th as well to introduce family and friends to each other, so it's going to be a busy month. Still moving Jess in and deciding what stuff to put in storage, etc.

Hey Scott, Sorry you wont be able to make it, and sorry I missed this post,..cookoo

Probably a good idea to start with the fiances family and friends, instead of meeting up with us, You want to break her in slowly before she meets the Diesel Gang,.LOL Hope you have a great weekend!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey Scott, Sorry you wont be able to make it, and sorry I missed this post,..cookoo

Probably a good idea to start with the fiances family and friends, instead of meeting up with us, You want to break her in slowly before she meets the Diesel Gang,.LOL Hope you have a great weekend!

Nah, she'll like you guys as well. She has to be out of her rented house by the 23rd and while we are making good headway, still a lot to do. I'm remodeling the living room floor in our house and then have all these people coming over...I'm ready for it all to be done, but... :eek:

Anyway, we'll miss attending this year...you guys all are great people and what I consider great friends.

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
Well....we are not going to be able to make an apperance this year:mad:
Besides Olivia running in the 5k race that Sunday, the boys have their first soccor game on Saturday, and they are both really stoked about starting soccor. Last year they had to be on seperate teams because of their age, but this year worked out for them to be on the same team and they are really excited about it.

So I regret to inform that we cannot attend the Fall IDI get together. I was looking forward to presenting my latest IDI truck. She's not much to look at, but she's a good runner and will make a great wood hauler.
I have the crane mounted and working, and an aux.fuel tank with toll box in the bed.

I guess we can shoot for the 2011 IDI rally:D Have fun, drink one for me!

Attachments

• 100_0355.jpg
    100_0355.jpg
    992.6 KB · Views: 3