Supermel

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Able to lift large engines in a single hand! Da..da.da.daaaah.da......da.da.da.daaaaaah.da....da.dah.da.daaah.dah.da.da.da.dah......

Thanks to Jerry Miller (both of them) for allowing me to perform this amazing feat to their mutual benefit.

*takes a bow.....

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
It would be that much better if the shot was framed so that you could not see the front tire of the loader... or just crop that side of the image. Cool though.

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
geeez it's not even balanced properly. clearly he is doing this with his mind, not his muscles. . .

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL

You would have to ask Jerry Miller about the ******* child truck that I pulled this out of. He got it from North Carolina, where I'm gonna assume Gomer Pyle and Barney Fife tried to convert it (unsucessfully) to 4 wheel drive. I have no idea what I've got in my hand, but the price was right. The oil pan is dented and welded. That leavea a lot of room to the imagination right there. :rolleyes: I do believe I will open it up before I try to use it in anything. For now it's just a spare for the Moose fleet. I did not hear it run, but I was told (and I've known Jerry for 10 years, so I know his word is good) that it runs fine. This was the first time I had to pull a motor by myself. Quite the workout on a 90 degree day. Felt good though!

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL!!!LOL
It's always nice to have a spare...
Ya never know when you might need it...:eek:

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulling a motor by yourself in 90 degree weather is not fun......Been there done that to many times. Glad I had Eric that last time i had to do it! ;Sweet

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulling a motor by yourself in 90 degree weather is not fun......

;Really Try 110 in the shade with 200% humidity!!! Alright not really but it sure felt like it......and if I remember correctly we had to install a fuel pump in a dang Chevy wrecker (our engine hoist:sly) too!! -cuss LOL

Had we known about this Mel we coulda been saved all the trouble!! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online