Stupid enough to go for round 2

Bison

Reaction score
Hi all from the heart land, I had a hair brain Idea and picked up a 1983 F250 with 6.9 4 speed. ( like I didn't learn anything from the previous one I had in a eldarodo motor home ) except I would NEVER buy an Econoline again! so this Ford fell out of the sky and landed in my barn ( I have maybe 300.00 in it with tags and insurance ) truck runs like a dream I just cant keep the caliper on the ps on it !!! :love: she may be old she may be gray ( no joke primer camo gray previous owner was smoking something) :rolleyes: but once again I am a member of the oil burners ( literally) I make my own Black dsl if anyone has good recipes for it I am all ears!!! :eek:
any way I run a mounted Search team and decided if this ol truck hasn't died yet it deserves a life as a puller for my trailer ( horses ) so It will eventually get all new paint, tires seals and wheels.
so any ideas or words of advice are appreciated.
1983 F250 4x4 300k and still going ! not a smoker !
my other Truck is a 2011 F150 4X4 and when that needs help my other is a 1955 Cj5 !

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info and people here. Make sure you put your vehicle info in your signature. It makes it a lot faster to help when you do ask a question.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online