Stupid easy way to setup centrifuge tank setup

dieselfollower

Reaction score
Nice relocation! My buddy at work has his own concreted shop and he said if I wanted I could bring everything to his place and we can set up the oil there. That would work great because he gets oil from tractor services and the oil source would be known. What do you think about a 50/50 d2/oil mix in warmer weather? I just wonder about ethanol gas swelling seals/lines and such over time

Kiwif150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update, bought a new house so now making a dedicated fuel room. My processing take I’ve now added a second centrifuge too and this will let me have it done quite a bit faster and transferred to my clean storage tank

That looks great and congratulations to you on buying a new home. I'm currently building a centrifuge out of a ford laser torque converter and an old wringer washing machine bowl. Are you going to be running the new truck on this?

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great and congratulations to you on buying a new home. I'm currently building a centrifuge out of a ford laser torque converter and an old wringer washing machine bowl. Are you going to be running the new truck on this?

You bet! Only reason I bought the powerstroke is because it’s even better than the idi at burning this stuff. I’ve already ran about 50 gallons through it