studder prob...

kevlandscape

Reaction score
When i first start the truck up it seems that the truck is missing also when i am going about 30-40mph the truck shakes really bad i changed all filters. the truck just does not have the power that it had when i first got it its a 00 f350 7.3. 182000 also when make sharp turns i have a grinding noise in the front end?? all ujoints when replaced and it still is there help!!!!

CJ7 Hauler

Reaction score
The studder sounds like what I went through a while back. It turned out to be a CPS. Got one from the international dealer almost 100 cheaper than Ford wanted for it.

The grinding I cant help ya with mine just started doing it as well. Im going to replace the unit bearings as soon as I have the cash.

action4478

action4478
Reaction score
When i first start the truck up it seems that the truck is missing also when i am going about 30-40mph the truck shakes really bad i changed all filters. the truck just does not have the power that it had when i first got it its a 00 f350 7.3. 182000 also when make sharp turns i have a grinding noise in the front end?? all ujoints when replaced and it still is there help!!!!
Are your tires hitting the springs when you turn?

kevlandscape

Reaction score
i will try the CPS thank you.... no my tires do not hit i only have 35'' tires on it and that was the first thing i looked at its more of a grinding noise that a rubbing.. and i also just did all of the ball joints its making me go nuts thank you guys for your help.. i just found out about this site and its really nice.. again thanks for the input

kevlandscape

Reaction score
i have a 2000 f350 with 185000 on it over all the truck rides good at like 30mph but i dont understand why at 30mph it does not shake but at 45-55 it does? thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel