Stolen truck!!! Please help!

RedTruck

Reaction score
Chuck,

You don't have any pictures of all of the stuff do you? Some close ups of your pickup, trailer, backhoe? If not that, some distinguishing characteristics?

Something we can all be on the lookout for? Sorry to hear about this.

Paul

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Words can't express the anger I would be feeling if that were me right now. All I can say is I'll pray for your health, cause my blood presure would be so high my head would pop right off! ;Sweet

Find them.

Kill them.

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the help, But I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was on my way to work this morning & got a call from a guy in Georgia who told me exactly where in Gadson SC my truck & trailer were! I got there & had a Deputy meet me- - - we had to go back in the woods behind an old run down single wide trailer the thief lives in & THERE IT WAS! Trans is fried, shifter is ripped off the column, ignition switch was pryed out, power rear window slider was forced open & doesn't work, & the stereo was partially stolen. Trailer is structurally OK but he cut ALL the wires on the trailer!
The Sherrif's dept put a helicopter in the air & found the bachoe in the woods about 5 miles away!
I just got them back home.
I want to thank everyone of you guys, it means alot to know you guys are out there and willing to help.
From the bottom of heart, THANKS!!!!

Chuck

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Wow man, I'm so glad you that you got it back. Even though its a little messed, up, its still fixable. Thats awesome that you got the trailer and backhoe to, thats pretty amazing. Did they get the guy as well, you said it was at his house, but didnt say if they got him or not.

Is insurance going to cover the damages?

devildog88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got them back, The damage doesnt sound to bad compared to what it could have been.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congratulations on finding your rig.
when do we saddle up the lynch mob:D:backoff:backoff:backoff:backoff
from the sounds of it, the E4DOA prolly did you a favor by committing suicidecookoo;Sweet

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
WOW that's good news that you got your stuff back. i hope the thief gets what's coming to him.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have knocked down that ******** house with the backhoe "accidently" while loading it onto the trailer. Then "accidently" backed over his ass with the truck while hooking up the trailer. Then "accidently" buried him in a septic tank like the piece of **** he is...

Glad you got your stuff back. God I hate thieves....

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, glad you got it back, mostly in one piece. Do yourself a huge favor.......change ALL the fluids, etc. before you put the truck/trailer/tractor back in service. Thieves are a-holes, so if they were tipped off that you were coming you might have water, paint thinner, God-knows-what dumped in the crankcase, etc. I hope not, but fluids are relatively cheap.
Jerry

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Congrats Man! That is awesome! Sounds like everything can be fixed. Did they find the guys yet?

guy in Georgia who told me exactly where in Gadson SC my truck & trailer were!

So who was that guy? and how did he know about it?

Last edited:

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
That might not have been the culprits house. Judging by the angry vandalism done to it(cutting the wires on the trailer, what did the thief gain?), he was probably done with the truck, and probably just dumped it at some random house.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin