Stolen truck!!! Please help!

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
My red dually in the avatar was stolen thursday night. It was connected to my goose neck trailer, and my John Deere 310E back hoe were connected to it & missing as well. Pease keep you eyes open.

Thanks,
Chuck

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Robbing a hard working Man from he's tools is beyond fu@3d up. Nail the SOB if You find it.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Chuck Throw it on Craigslist in you area, like Florence, Colombia and Myrtle beach. Tons of traffic and gearheads will keep an eye our for it.

Also put it on TDS, there is a lot of SC guys on that board as well.

Hope you get it back, Those CC Duallys are hard to find.

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
As my truck becomes more and more "done" I'm thinking of putting in a couple of cutoffs in it:

#1 fuel cutoff
#2 power cutoff

and put them in strange places.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Wow, Geonc told me the same thing about one of his buddy's too! I keep an eye out for it, but it is safe to say it is south of the border by now.:backoff

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Man, that ****** me off....Taking the food right out of a man's mouth...I hope you catch the *******. My truck isn't my livelyhood but it does provide a lot of extra cash for my family.

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
In Texas when I lived there in the 80's you had to take your distributor cap inside at night if you parked your pickup on the street or in public parking - and sometimes that wasn't enough. There was an epidemic of stolen vehicles being driven through El Paso to Cuidad Jaurez chop shops.

Crazy stuff dude, sorry it happened to you.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, thats one brave sole, stealing a truck and trailer? Most people wouldnt even consiter it just because of the pure size. Thats like 16,000 pounds cruizing down the road. Sorry to hear about it.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lotsa unemployed truckers out there, and every herd has its black sheep... Either way it sucks tho, hope the backhoe rolls on them and hurts them bad as they try to unload it off the trailer.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope the fuel filter clogs and they leave the truck on the side of the road to be picked up by the Highway patrol.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If you find out who did this and they are caught sometimes bullets just are not enough...... Big Red ants ans some honey come to mind.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle