South easterners heads up in the biodiesel section

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a heads up to folks in Dixie.Girl Mark will be doing seminars next month and Feb.I posted a link over in Biodiesel.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Hmm...Atlanta could be doable! You gonna make the trek up and over Freight?

I was signed up 30 seconds after she sent the Email. ;Really I was online when the notice when out and I signed up on the spot.Right now I am waiting to hear on the final price since I wanna build my reactor while I am over there(since she will be offering a nice discount on the kit).Any more BOOBs gonna show up?I wanna hear that distinctive rattle!If the shop owner over here doesn't get the lead out I might be comming in my new gasser.....check siggy,Yep,I traded the Falcon.But,I only got it so I wouldn't get nailed on my credit!Was either let it go back,or trade for something that I could actually afford to drive!Might name this one after the Picards personal shuttle craft....what was the name of his personal Yacht?

Freight_Train

Reaction score
wwwabbit said:
You guys are going to have to come back with a full report for us that are stuck in the north west....

Well,her home base is in California.She is flying out here to do the seminars.Granted,they ain't free but I feel they will be worth the $120 for the basic class.I bought her book and it is detailed.I got a headache trying to read it all at work between part changes on my machines.There is a lot of information in there and it is all in Laymans terms.Even a redneck like me could understand.But,keep an eye on her site for local seminars.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
$120?
dang, can't afford that.... and I'm only 4hours south of Atlanta.
woulda been worth showing up just to meet a few of you all.

ohh well, I already make biodiesel, yeah her book kicks ass.

drew

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man right when I'm thinking I need to seriously consider learning more about this and this shows up in the news...

Clicky here

Man nothing like the whole state competing with me for veggie oil!!! :rolleyes:

Freight_Train

Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Man right when I'm thinking I need to seriously consider learning more about this and this shows up in the news...

Clicky here

Man nothing like the whole state competing with me for veggie oil!!! :rolleyes:
oh,don't worry,there is PLENTY to go around.Figure about 10-12 gallons per week per fast food joint(local wendys produces around 10) then you have the Chinese joints which produce the best WVO and produce a lot if their buffet is good.Most of these places will be happy to see you since they pay to have it removed.They are more than happy to save 2-300 bucks a year by giving you oil.But do yourself a favor.Treat them better than any of the disposal companies.Be on time,Clean,and consistant.Also do things like keep clean barrels out there,pressure wash the oil area a couple times a year.This way you will be getting a good rep and maybe other places will call upon you.But be careful.If you can only use 20 gallons a week don't go get 100 gallons.You gotta do something with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online