Someone Looking to do something crazy? FS: Garrett GT3076R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I bought this turbo to install on my Eclipse but after all the trouble I'm having trying to get a replacement turbine housing I'm putting it up for sale. Standard T3 turbine housings are easy to get for these but I wanted a replacement Forced Performance housing so it would bolt up to my Eclipse without a modified header. If I can't sell this anywhere for what I have into it I'll probably do something crazy myself and attempt installing it on one of my IDI's.

This turbo has 1600 miles on it and its shown in the pics as such, its in very good condition. It is oil lubricated and oil/water cooled for increased efficiency.
This turbo on an eclipse will hit full boost by 3600rpm and is capable of over 500hp in a 2.0l 4 cylinder engine.
Here's the specs on it.
Turbine
-Wheel: 60mm w/ 84 trim

Compressor
-Wheel: 76.2mm w/ 56 trim
-Housing: .60 ar w/Anti Surge Ports

I gave over $1000 for this only a couple months ago and discovered the threads in the housing were completely stripped so I got rid of it and thought getting another one wouldn't be that difficult. I found another turbo with the housing I need and I got it for a good deal so I'm going to pass this on to someone for a good deal as well.
$750+S/H +PP Fees if you us

You must be registered for see images attach