Solved the rear tire traction issue in snow that all trucks have...

mac

Reaction score
Who needs sandbags, this stuffs free! :D

You must be registered for see images attach

And to balance out the front suspension...

Guess I should go get one of them oil pan heaters I've been hearin about...

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
You can keep the snow. I've still got to get my brown truck running good, install a new flywheel and clutch into my brothers truck, do an engine swap into my dads crew cab and put new camber bushings in my moms daily driver.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Only problem with filling the bed with snow is, when it starts to melt then refreeze, the blocks of snow are like bowling balls in the bed of the truck. BTDT, got the dents to prove it LOL

mac

Reaction score
Only problem with filling the bed with snow is, when it starts to melt then refreeze, the blocks of snow are like bowling balls in the bed of the truck. BTDT, got the dents to prove it LOL

Lol I gave up on dents in the truck bed the first day I had the thing. I use the truck to haul around parts for my crawler, and the axles, steel, and other parts have done their damage.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
its a pickup truck not a show car/truck, it supose to have dents in the bed

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Yep Yep ;Sweet

after a quick wash, I towed my 5er home

thats how i use mine, i wouldnt have a truck that i was afraid to get dirty, i do to much dirty work and get off in too many muddy places to have a real super nice truck

mac

Reaction score
Yep Yep ;Sweet

after a quick wash, I towed my 5er home

Hell yeah, I keep tryin to tell my girlfriend that the truck likes mud baths too :D
Is that a CB antenna on your front bumper? That's interesting, I've never seen one mounted there. Who makes it?

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, I keep tryin to tell my girlfriend that the truck likes mud baths too :D
Is that a CB antenna on your front bumper? That's interesting, I've never seen one mounted there. Who makes it?

That looks like it is just a bumper marker. But of course I could be wrong.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a pickup truck not a show car/truck, it supose to have dents in the bed

Yeps, especially if your friend is too lazy to carry a TV down the stairs and instead just chucks it out the second-floor window and right onto your inner fender :backoff

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
There's a Guy that works at one of the concrete plants here that sprays His bed down with diesel fuel, and then pours 3-4" of lean concrete in the bed. In the spring He hits it with a sledge hammer a coupla times and throws it in the recycle pile.