So what y'all get for Christmas?

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife has been having me replace the baseboards in our house, I've been nailing them by hand and dragging my feet.
This morning I wake up and under the tree for me is a big box with 3 different sizes of pneumatic nail guns! This woman knows how to get things done around here!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Sweet action. Tool bag for my craftsman bolt-on drill, french coffee press (all new china coffee pots leach chemicals), a fitted carhart hat, and a kobalt ratchet set (the one with the open center so you don't need a deep well anymore).

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Digital trailer brake controller, new Kenwood CD player and door speakers. Wife did well. Now if this snow would quit falling, and melt off, 6 inches so far, I could go put this stiff in. Merry Christmas to all of you on here!

Reaction score
Direct fit rubber floormats. Stink like hell right now, but look great
Dashmat Ultimat dash cover, embroidered with 'Old Blue'
Autometer triple gauge pillar pod
Autometer digital coolant temp gauge
Gift certificate for window tint
$$$, which will probably go to buying a new EGT gauge
...and I just ordered up a set of 2ga jumper cables from SEARS with a gift card I found last night that I totally forgot I had. WOOT!!!!!

And plenty of other goodies as well, but that's the truck stuff.

Mike

Last edited:

international

Drownin' in diesel
Reaction score
8 new Delphi BB, 8 ZD9 plugs, metric and standard ratcheting wrenches and an I/R Industrial compressor is all the truck related stuff. I also received a French press. Good coffee goes well with late nights working on the truck.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Not a great financial time for us, didnt really get much. With Mary being 7 months pregnant I bought her a wedding band that fits (she has been really sad she hasnt been able to wear her wedding ring for the past month and half or so). I got some tabasco jelly.

We spent it together though, thats all that matters to me.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Not a great financial time for us, didnt really get much. With Mary being 7 months pregnant I bought her a wedding band that fits (she has been really sad she hasnt been able to wear her wedding ring for the past month and half or so). I got some tabasco jelly.

Same here. My girl got a new ring also. How's that jelly? I've seen the jalapeno jelly, just keep forgetting to drop some in the basket.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
we spoiled the kids, wife got me a Xikar cigar punch cutter, a new air hammer...... and friggin fully automatic nerf gun! :rotflmao I'd post a pic but I cannot for the life of me find the cord for the camera :dunno

it's a "dart zone gatling blaster" tried it with the 6 AA batteries, and it was stronger than I expected, kids went to bed and I threw in 6 of my LiPo AA cells (3.7v each) and I dented the wall LOL

I'll be heading to Radio Shack to get some faster motors soon :p

Last edited:

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score

When I was little my parents were dirt poor and I mean poor, but we always had GREAT Christmases, we would go to my grandparents house and have dinner and we would have a great time just by being with them at there house !
It all about the people around you, not the presents.
Btw teach your kids about you mistakes financially too when they are mature enough of course.I know some parents keep it hush hush, but when it comes time for them to step out into the world on there own they will remember the little talks and stories when they are at crossroads, whether they use the advice or not .... its there choice. jm2c
I know my parent sit downs and lessons really have helped me,I am not out of the house just yet, but the little stories and sit downs have saved my a$$ a few times !
Anyways I recived a nice greenlee clamp-on multimeter, no contact voltage pen, some swivel sockest and alot of FOOOOOOD lol.

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a new Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm, and some tools... the gun was more of a present to myself though, tools came from the wife...

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I got a new 4" jerk strap, A test meter, a photo tach (to use on the pulling tractors), a 4 1/2" grinder and cutting wheels, a power probe III complete kit, some clothes, some candy, a set of 20' 2 ga. jumper cables, got my cab visor put on xmas eve nite, some CD's and a pen/pencil set from my youngest....

Oh Yeah.... And a complete Armor All Detail Box from the kids. Its a monster kit.... A set of Pratt-Reade SAE Nut Drivers, a big pair of channel lock pipe pliers and a new trapper pocket knife....

Last edited:

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I was a little worried about finances this year, but Nov/Dec really got busy, and bailed us out.

I bought the Family a 60" Samsung LED TV. Wife got new HIGH end cookware, Daughter wanted a new bedroom, she got new curtains, sheets, comforter, ect. Son wanted his M4A1 Airsoft decked out, new laser, tactical light, sling, HO motor/bushings/springs. And a nice Ghillie Suit.

I got 16 new Flex Head Gear Wrenches. SAE & Metric. ( I LOVE these wrenches!)