so i seen this tonight

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a P-Pump, double turbo's, fly cut pistons, ceramic coated, forged steel rods cryo treated, Conastoga sooped up injectors, all for only the small some of $20,000.00.

Yeah, you can fab a P-pump to a 7.3, but what for? The injectors will only spit out so much unless they are re-worked for more. Agnem's (Conastoga Diesel) super Moose and injectors will give you more power than you can use, without doing a lot of work on the 7.3 internals.

Am I being Sarcastic, probably so, but that's what it would take, if your looking for more power. I subscribe to DP myself, but most of there articles are way out of touch with the daily driver, if you know what I mean.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend Billy Zimmer of Jacksonville, IL has a pro stock 3.0" diesel puller that's a p pumped 7.3L I think he got the pump off a mack truck.... Trucks name is Stroked Out. Its on youtube

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Interesting DP article. I sure would like to see the heads. Direct injection on an idi. Seems thats been done before..:angel::D

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
I subscribe to DP myself, but most of there articles are way out of touch with the daily driver, if you know what I mean.

So do I, and I totally agree, oldbull. Almost all articles are out of touch with the Ford IDI crowd, too. Their advertisers don't care much about us. They do mention 1st Gen Dodge/Cummins a lot.... if you like that sort of thing. :puke: LOL

bigoilburner20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I still care about our idis they are strong damn good engines and low maintenance great runners just still looking for mine but just figured it was neat and wanted to know more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7