Smoke?

7.3n/anut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
weeeeeell i rekon worst case scenario would be compression loss.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the logical thing to do would be to unhook your stacks and put it back the way it ways. My bet is your just seeing things from a different perspective now. Unless your fuel or changed, or your timing has advanced. Compression probably won't do it.

ddec4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I myself have experienced something opposite. Although I did not install stacks. I did install a pretty short 4" straight pipe that dumps out right behind and below the pass side door. I have noticed that before with my 3" setup I had smoke and now I have to try pretty hard to get it to smoke. My thought was better airflow???? I even turned my pump up 1 flat yesterday and still very little smoke.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I myself have experienced something opposite. Although I did not install stacks. I did install a pretty short 4" straight pipe that dumps out right behind and below the pass side door. I have noticed that before with my 3" setup I had smoke and now I have to try pretty hard to get it to smoke. My thought was better airflow???? I even turned my pump up 1 flat yesterday and still very little smoke.

its because you made better flow and probly can crank your fuel up even more

7.3n/anut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
low fuel pressuare can cause it too. mine would mist gray a lot. i turned it up and the smoke noticable subsided.