small order from LMC

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I just got my replacement license plate lights today. I must say that I am totally happy, they even came with light bulbs.plug and play 100%. 2 per box. Cheap insurance from getting pulled over for that one little light out.I think they are fair priced for most stuff

Attachments

• LMC 006.JPG
    LMC 006.JPG
    568.2 KB · Views: 18

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
LMC is a great place. Everything is in stock and they have EVERYTHING! Especially for the old trucks. Of course they are about 20 miles from me so that helps.

papastruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man have they got a few of my paychecks. LMC gets a lot of grief for body parts fit & finish, but the stuff I got to rebuild the bed on my dentside looks perfectly good. (For the record, I've yet to actually put it on, just test fit some stuff.) You can do better price-wise on a lot of things they sell, but if you need something and don't want to scour around for it, you can do a lot worse than LMC. And nothing enhances the decor of the John quite like the latest LMC catalog!

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
LMC gets a lot of grief for body parts fit & finish

I'll take theirs over NPD parts ANY DAY!!!! you ever tried to fit a floorpan from NPD? I spent a month hammering away at one that was supposed to be perfect fit, I gave up and ordered one from LMC and it dropped in with no problems at all....

papastruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take theirs over NPD parts ANY DAY!!!! you ever tried to fit a floorpan from NPD? I spent a month hammering away at one that was supposed to be perfect fit, I gave up and ordered one from LMC and it dropped in with no problems at all....
Then on the other side you have Carpenter, which I'd love to use but sheez, for that $, I'm still waiting for the happy ending to pop out of the box!

gatorman21218

Reaction score
i bought a brass radiator from them. A little pricey but its the only stock 4 row brass one i could find. A small part of me would have died if i had to put an aluminum/plastic one on, and thats all the parts stores had. plus i dont think you cann run low silicate formula with an aluminum rad.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
I've never seen any british cars there. They usually have gm trucks in their show room and not any real trucks. I've bought a lot of stuff from them for my 60 panel truck. Of course i havnt put those parts on it yet but the prices were really good i thought. Im gonna be gettin some more stuff from them for my 99. Anyone know where i can get a sun visor for my cab for my 99? LMC doesnt seem to have any unless the older psd truck visors will fit.

Butcherman

Reaction score
do they have little british cars hanging out there anymore?

LMC moved to their own place several years ago. The old British cars are still at Victoria British, a company that deals in resto parts for British cars and is owned by the same people.
The last time I was at LMC, they had a 72 Chevy pickup and a 60's maybe Ford pickup in the show room.

Reaction score
I've never seen any british cars there. They usually have gm trucks in their show room and not any real trucks. I've bought a lot of stuff from them for my 60 panel truck. Of course i havnt put those parts on it yet but the prices were really good i thought. Im gonna be gettin some more stuff from them for my 99. Anyone know where i can get a sun visor for my cab for my 99? LMC doesnt seem to have any unless the older psd truck visors will fit.

www.summitracing.com

they are around $120

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Napa has those lights too.

Napa to me is a last resort really. Much of their inventory I can find elsewhere, cheaper. For example, I priced a fuel filter for my rig and they wanted $45! cookoo

Went up the hill to the Ford dealership and got a motorcraft filter for $28. For once the stealership was actually...a steal! :rotflmao (Gonna have to fix the drain valve leak though...can't ever win at this)

I'm pretty impressed with LMC and would do business with them again. Had my headlight harness retrofit to my door in 3 days flat with standard ground shipping. Works like a charm!

I did notice the box for the harness from LMC had "Victoria British, LTD" on it though. Answered my question about the relevance of it now ;Sweet

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
Back when I was a 280ZX guy the Victoria British catalog for those cars was a must-have. You could basically build a whole new car from the catalog (if you had the $$$$!). If the LMC one is as good for these trucks, I'm ordering one right away.

Danoflapper

Reaction score
I don't even have license plate illuminator lights, haven't been pulled over yet. My bumper has huge rusted out holes where the lights used to be. Maybe I should invest in some bulbs now.