Simply beautiful!

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
That price seems pretty fair. That truck is the 4x4 version of my '92 that I traded on my DMax. Same exact color combo...mine had a red interior.;Sweet

Tom

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a VERY nice truck. I wouldn't mind a crew cab someday. Only thing I don't like about it is the E4ODOA transmission. You and me both know that can be remedied with a few hundred bucks and some elbow grease. Only thing I'd wonder about is the condition of the valve train and if it has had proper SCA maintenance.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we even sure it's an IDI? One of my close friends has a 94 F350 CC powerstroke that wears the "turbo diesel" badges instead of saying "powerstroke" on the fender. Came that way.

Either way that is a really nice truck.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is very clean, but not a risk free purchase. Cavitation, and transmission problems are possible. Am I the only one that hates the big tire look?

Great eye candy though.

DragRag

Reaction score
No you are not the only one that doesn't like the big tire look. That truck would look way better wth stock size rubber IMO. Or, a set of 255/85R16 they look stock but a little taller. On stock alcoas they look killer.

DragRag

Reaction score
Are we even sure it's an IDI? One of my close friends has a 94 F350 CC powerstroke that wears the "turbo diesel" badges instead of saying "powerstroke" on the fender. Came that way.

Either way that is a really nice truck.

It would need to be a 5 speed to be a factory powerstroke in 94'

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the bigger tires but at the same time I know that the steering is probably more worn than it would be if it had stock sized tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online