Simply beautiful!

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
It would need to be a 5 speed to be a factory powerstroke in 94'

Correct!

I have a buddy that as a factory 94.5 Powerstroke with "Powerstroke" badging and an E4OD.

Tom

then it is a 95. The 94 computer was som dumb it could not run the trans, 5spd only behind a 94 stroke

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No you are not the only one that doesn't like the big tire look.
Add a third vote for not liking the big tire look. Tall CAN be okay, but I'm really not a fan of wider-than-stock tires.

That said, I tried putting 33" tires on stock rims once...they were taller, but not very much wider than the stock tires were. Found out the hard way that that tire setup wasn't safe for towing :shocked: I have stock tires now and firmly plan to keep it that way.

Looks like a nice truck overall!! ;Sweet

smokin69

Always smokin'
Reaction score
I like big tires too, with 285's on my F350 and F150, I like wider tires that have big lugs because I need em just to get up my driveway when its wet out and to make it up into the pastures.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Am I the only one that hates the big tire look?

Looks about even either way, I think it looks good as is.

I like more tire on the road (especially when off the road) and think these trucks look kind of strange with wee little tires on them, they are big and to me, bigger tires look good. Of course the weight rating and all has to be considered.