Reaction score
Here is the new tow rig-
You must be registered for see images attach

Bought it to tow this-

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. $800... with new tires! unfortunately they are those nittos with flames on the side

bodyman82568

Reaction score
bodyman's 93 idi n/a f250

hey everyone, i am new to oilburners and the deisel world.here's some pics off my shop truck,it has just came out of my bodyshop with a well needed make over, it used to be a utility truck,utility bed and yellow caution light on the roof and all:rotflmao. it has a leveling kit,straight piped,new used wheels/tires:thumbsup:,new ip and injectors.wish i had some before pics.this is my 1st deisel and i am proud of the idi and pulling 17-19mpg with an automatic+plus this winter it'll be pushing a lot of northern mi snow and salt:puke:.thanks for all the pics of your rides bodyman82568 johannesburg mi.

Attachments

• Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 20

Longesst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not a chance:backoff!!! bought it from my grandpa's nieghbor, been trying for 5 years. he finally broke down and called me when he was told the engine was gonna go. turns out that original injectors at 120K miles will make a knock:dunno after all was aid and done i told him and he just shook my hand and told me to take care of her.

bodyman: NICE;Sweet

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
not a chance:backoff!!! bought it from my grandpa's nieghbor, been trying for 5 years. he finally broke down and called me when he was told the engine was gonna go. turns out that original injectors at 120K miles will make a knock:dunno after all was aid and done i told him and he just shook my hand and told me to take care of her.

bodyman: NICE;Sweet

haha well it was worth a shot! you got lucky on that badboy! i aint to crazy about those tires but if there almost new then who cares? haha ;Sweet

A_G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the two n the road are before i waxed and after i got it tinted.

the toher two are after i spent two hours waxing it in 105* heat...well worth it

Attachments

• before wax front.jpg
    before wax front.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 4
  • after wax side.jpg
    after wax side.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 4
  • after wax fullside.jpg
    after wax fullside.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 7
  • before side.jpg
    before side.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 5

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres some pictures of my new intake system like I promised... I havent added the valve yet I wanted to drive it today!

Wasn't sure where to post it and didn't wanna start a new thread. EGTs have gone down more and the turbo is more audible. Boost gauge isn't working 100% but i think it hit 6 PSI during the short trip

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 26

nicknd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my 1985 that's going to be getting a complete restoration over the next few years.