search the pictures from a certain Ford.

busbart

Reaction score
Hello all,

I did look on the official show us your ride post, but due to the very slow connection that we appear to have here, and the many many pic´s that wont load at all or partially, I couldn´t find the pictures of a certain (well known') blue ford truck with a sleeper cab, and a trailer similar to the rear end of the truck itself.
It says `the moose people`(out of my head), so I guess it´s Mell´s truck?

The pic´s are taken from all positions, also under the hood, and under the truck, and in the back from the sleeper cab, and from the trailer as well.

can anyone tell me where I can find those pic´s?

Thank you very much, Bart

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
They are more than likely lost forever to the webshots shutdown. Many of the earlier photos in a lot of threads were hosted on webshots. When they went away several years ago, so did all the pictures linked in the threads...

We have a new wave of the same thing happening now, since photobucket has started their nonsense........

Also, yes, It does sound like you are describing the Moose Truck and the Moose Tail.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The owner of the truck is Mel Agne. His screen name here is agnem. Might contact him directly and ask if he can email you the pictures you want. He owns Conestoga Diesel Injection Services in Pa USA. They have a great web site with the phone number.

busbart

Reaction score
All right, is it his...
I already had contact with him when I bougt a new fuel return system from them.
Thing is I´m installing my new computer, (old harddisc crashed) so I saw one or two pic´s from his truck, and I knew I had a lot more, but most are lost, dang.

Thanks for the advice.

Bart

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Here is the only one I have. Taken in 2006 before the 37s

You must be registered for see images attach