Scored this today...

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1988 f350 centurion. The people owned it since 1991 When it had 11k miles. They just blew a head gasket on a remain engine. Came with another 93 engine that just needs to be sealed. D60 !! Trans was just rebuilt with a shift kit.
You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice purchase. Be nice to comment on price but none listed. So you have some work plans or just flip it... Thanks for the pics..

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it for $1400 :) . Plan is to fix it and sell my 94. I have been looking for a d60 for awhile , I'm super happy !

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a good selection but the good deals get swooped up within minutes. I've been looking for a complete d60 truck reasonably priced for awhile. I'm going to see if I can get the engines running and toss one in. It came with all sorts of new parts, gaskets, filters, return line kit. Hell the batteries are even still good! Plan is a mild lift, rsk , something around 37's to help with rpm's. Probably won't turbo it, but we'll see. I'd like to toss the 94 engine in it but then I couldn't sell it as easy.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, this engine is clean !

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is this engine that clean inside just after you pulled the head off???????
maybe you should just send the heads out for crack check and swap in a set of idi turbo headgaskets......

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep ! Haven't cleaned anything up yet ! I decided to toss a new head gasket on it and see if it runs. It would be nice to not have to swap engines. I probably won't pull the other head. Just take this one in to be tested and toss it back in.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what the differences are. But it has badges all over it lol.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score

compressionignitionrules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that truck was built in Oakville ON about 2 hrs from here. if it would have destined for our roads it would have returned the earth as iron oxide by now.:cheers:

I was working at Erinwood Ford when that was built, still an apprentice, only about 3 blocks away from the assembly plant.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01