Rodney Red Radiator!

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I bet the truck will feel peppy with your lighter wallet

A champion radiator for ~$250 is a whole hell of a lot lighter on the pocket book. I still can’t get over the price for that radiator.
Should come with a free pair of depends, because I damn near crapped myself :number2.

6.9_Idi

6.9idi Owner
Reaction score
Yeah it’s definitely not a cheap radiator but I have the extra cash and only put the best in my truck. I love knowing that my “toy” only has top quality reliable parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell I need to work dual jobs for that type of radiator just a poor guy could just buying a donor truck from scrapyard n rip those pieces off still.work

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s definitely not a cheap radiator but I have the extra cash and only put the best in my truck. I love knowing that my “toy” only has top quality reliable parts.

Oh, the joy of being 19 and limited if no financial worries. Enjoy it while you can. Those of us with families, etc. remember those days but have other things pulling on our wallets now.:(

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't putting you down at all. Just reminiscing. Glad there are still some out there who work for what they want and take care of things. It's getting very rare anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance